Give Camp Berlin looking for volunteers
Written on 2012-10-26.
My friend Martijn from Talentspender is co-organizing a Give Camp in Berlin. They are looking for IT professionals and designers who want to spend one weekend of their time to support non-profit organizations to solve a specific problem at the Give Camp. It is for a good cause and there is no further commitment after the Camp. Plus you will be provided with free food and drinks. So if you are interested and happen to be in Berlin between 30. November and 02. December 2012 have a look at their website and register for the GiveCamp.
Quoting from their flyer:
A GiveCamp is a weekend-long event where technology professionals donate their time to provide custom solutions for non-profit organizations. Voluntarily, without further commitment and for a good cause: the long-term strengthening of the organizations.
How does it work?
- Teamwork of experts during one weekend, with regular input from the NPOs
- Clearly defined projects, to be completed at the GiveCamp
- Young professionals mentored by experienced experts
- Meals and drinks are provided
Who are we looking for?
- Software developers, database administrators, designers and entrepreneurs
- From students to senior experts
- Team players with enthusiasm for interdisciplinary projects
This entry was tagged give camp and talentspender